There are many ways to make a tax-deductible financial contribution to The Eye-Bank today!
Give a one-time contribution or sign up to be a
monthly online pledge partner
- Or print our Donation Form to mail with a check or fax with your credit card information
- Email us to request Business Reply Envelopes for a group event
- Join the Paton Legacy Society
- Attend or support our Special Events
All donations are deductible to the full extent of IRS regulations. Your gift to The Eye-Bank can be made in memory of a loved one or in honor of an occasion or someone special.
Every gift helps restore sight and profoundly improves someone’s quality of life.
We’d love to hear from you. Please
contact us with any questions.
The Eye-Bank, a 501(c)(3) registered organization, has helped restore sight to more than 65,000 individuals through cornea transplants since our founding in 1944. As a private non-profit, we rely, in part, on contributions from individuals like you whose generosity enables us to:
- Give the gift of sight to more than 1,300 men, women and children annually.
- Provide eye tissue to clinical researchers working to develop
- treatments for glaucoma, macular degeneration, and other eye diseases.
- Increase eye and cornea donations through public and professional education, as well as our multi-media marketing program.
Since 1944, tens of thousands of people have had their sight restored because of the generosity of dedicated and thoughtful people who have made The Eye-Bank for Sight Restoration part of their legacies as a greater opportunity for giving.
The Eye-Bank’s Paton Legacy Society was formed to honor our founder, R. Townley Paton, M.D., by providing supporters an opportunity to contribute through their wills and trusts.
Monies generated by the Paton Legacy Society is invested in The Eye-Bank’s portfolio fund. This income is used to make the miracle of sight restoration possible by increasing awareness about the need for eye donation and providing eye tissue for transplants and medical research.
For information on becoming a member of the Paton Legacy Society, contact Karen Bardavid, Director of Development, at 212-742-9000 or email email@example.com.